The conditions on which access will be granted to Ellerson Property’s website are as follows:
- Ellerson Property will take reasonable care to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and complete;
- The information contained on this website does not and is not intended to constitute legal, financial or other advice. This information or the material contained on this website should not be relied upon;
- Users of this website must make and rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any information or content contained in this website;
- Users of this website should engage their own legal, financial and accounting persons to provide advice in order to satisfy themselves prior to entering any contract for sale in relation to any property, or relying upon any of the information or content contained within this website;
- Ellerson Property is not responsible for any loss or damage which may arise out of or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any materials and/or information contained on this website;
- Ellerson Property reserves the right to vary any aspects of this website at any time and the information contained on this website is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
- Ellerson Property is not responsible for the contents of any links provided on this website, nor does a link contained on this website constitute any affiliation with Ellerson Property
Information provided by Ellerson Property may not apply.
The Ellerson Property website is owned and operated by Ellerson Property Pty Limited (ACN XXXXXXX).
Prior to using the website you agree that the following is subject to copyright:
All material, works, software, design, text, information, graphics and code contained on or used to produce the website and in the information and material and in its arrangement or layout, is owned by Ellerson Property unless otherwise indicated. Your use of anything in which Ellerson Property owns copyright is governed by the copyright law of Australia and its International treaties with other countries. You are permitted to save or print a copy of the website solely for your own information, research or study, provided that you do not modify the copy and that you include the copyright notice (O) “Ellerson Property Pty Ltd” on the copy. If you wish to make any other use of this material, you must first have Ellerson Property’s written permission. This written permission may be requested in writing to the following address:
The Copyright Officer
Ellerson Property Pty Ltd
460 Church Street
North Parramatta NSW 2151
The website includes registered trademarks and trademarks which are the subjects of pending applications or which are otherwise protected by law. These include (but are not limited to) Ellerson, Ellerson Property and the Ellerson Property logo and EP device. You may not use these trademarks or the name “Ellerson” or the names of any of Ellerson Property’s related entities.